Hide all your mismatching plates and quaffing beverages in this big boy. With 3 soft close drawers and 2 soft close doors with internal shelf there is plenty of room to hide your party equipment. Crafted from solid White Oak/Oak veneers and engineered mitre joints.
- Width 1350 mm
- Depth 422 mm
- Height 800 mm
- Wood veneers also allow distinctive patterns to be created on some surfaces, such as table tops and drawer fronts by the way slivers are arranged
- All timber and veneer surfaces will change colour and mellow over time. New furniture will initially vary in shade from items that have been previously purchased.
How to care for your furniture
- Dust with a clean, damp, lint free cloth
- Frequent dusting will remove abrasive build up, which can damage the finish over time
- Do not use a very wet cloth or allow liquid to contact with the veneers for a long period of time as this can permanently damage the surface. Wipe up spills immediately
- Do not use any abrasive cleaner or harsh detergent as this can damage the surface of the furniture
- Spray polishes are best avoided as they contain silicones which may spoil the furniture's surface when building up over time
- Make sure all surfaces are protected from heat and liquids by mats and coasters
- Ensure that a mat or pad is placed under paper when you are writing on the furniture surface
- Do not place rubber or plastic materials on the wood finish as chemicals which may react with the finish if left in contact for an extended period of time.
- Our furniture will endure most temperatures in the home but it is best to avoid placing furniture next to heat sources such as radiators or fires. Be particularly careful with solid wood as the lack of humidity caused by home heating can cause damage such as warping, cracking or splitting
- Excessive exposure to sunlight can cause fading of your furniture.Wood Furniture