Start spreading the news… If Frank Sinatra were looking for furniture he’d croon about this. The New Yorker empitomises loft-style chic with its sleek lines and solid steel base. Made from mainly solid Oak and highquality components the New Yorker is a stunner in every way, a must see in perso
L1200 W600 H400
It's a coffee table with the added bonus of a drawer and shelves. Has anyone ever thought the "Coffee Table" was slightly prejudiced? What about the Tea Table or the Beer Table? Don't think this is only suitable for coffee. We promise you can put any variety of beverages and snacks on here and it won't in any way harm your New Yorker Coffee Table. Made from Solid Oak and Oak veneers with a sturdy steel base and matching handles.
- Length 1200 mm
- Width 600 mm
- Height 400 mm
- You wouldn’t drag a log of wood around the house would you? I’m made from solid Oak timber and veneers so please lift me when moving as dragging can damage legs and joints, not to mention your floors
- Like anything I’ll need a bit of re-tightening from time to time so please check my nuts & bolts at assembly points periodically
- I can be sensitive to hot and cold items you might place on me so please use coasters and placemats with your cup of tea or frozen Margarita
- When writing letters and penning memoirs, it is best to use a mat, so not to dent your furniture
- Give me a regular dust down in the direction of my grain. I love this but probably won’t tell you as I’m furniture and have yet to master the art of conversation
- Ouch! Please please don’t use any acetone, solvents, bleach or silicone based products on me
- Keep my good looks and don’t put me in direct sunlight or near direct heat sources eg: radiators, AC Units or open fires
- Ew don’t put anything damp inside me, I’m wood and I will warp
- Best not overfill my drawers either, this can cause jamming and not of the cool Reggae kind
- Keep your heavy items, such as Schwarzenegger home dumbell sets and gold bullion out of my drawers as overweight items can cause damage to my frame.